9.01.2006

In response to my last comment...

Thank you for your comment, whoever you may be. I wanted to say that I would love for the blogs to become the new forum for our readers, as TownTalk once was. The variety of topics discussed under our blogs offer you, the readers, a chance to engage in discussions with both the bloggers as well as each other. And if we aren't talking about something that you want to discuss, then let us know. We'd love reader input and encourage you to share your thoughts with us.

Please do comment and send messages to the bloggers. We would be more than happy to chat!

I look forward to respnding to you soon!


Also, please check out NHRegister.com for a call out for submissions from you, the readers, to be a part of our "Remembering 9/11" section. I hope that you will take part in this interactive memorial that we will launch starting sometime next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home