8.29.2006

Time for tunes

As of next week, I'll be at my new apartment for 2 months and still have yet to put stuff up on my walls. In the lyrics of a Sum 41 song, "motivation, such an aggravation." (I will probably reference many song lyrics in blogs to come, just to give a head's up.)

In case I haven't mentioned it before, I love music of a wide array of genres. This coming weekend I will be attending the
Family Values Tour at Jones Beach in NY. I've never been to a show such as this, so I'm super excited. I believe its' an all-day event, with some opening bands and then the frontrunners Stone Sour, the Deftones and Korn. I find it most amusing that my last concert was Ringo Starr and his All-Starr Band which featured (among others) Sheila E., Billy Squier and Richard Marx in addition to the former Beatle. I think I'm a bit eclectic... what do you think? ;-)

That being said, if you have any music you'd like to share with me, please do so. I'm into most everything, from classic rock and '60s pop to today's rock, hip hop and r&b. And I have a very open mind, so I'd be interested in anything you want to share. I already turn to friends and my fellow blogger
Pat Ferrucci for his musical mentions, but the more the merrier!

Also, keep an eye out for an upcoming message where I will need your help for a project I'm working on!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! I notice there haven't been any comments yet. That's really too bad. I wonder if the blogs will eventually go the way of Town Talk? Town Talk had almost 72,000 posts. I wonder what it would have taken to keep it going?

8/31/2006 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes Town Talk..I read that too.

It's interesting though, how most of those 72,000 posts were either spam or from the same 6-7 people.

9/06/2006 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home