8.19.2006

The first day of action


I went to the Pilot Pen again today to take in the scene. This Mercedes caught my eye, so I thought I'd share it with you.

A fair crowd attended today as the only tennis action was qualifier matches. I wandered about, popping into the draw ceremonies and seeing what people do when they aren't sitting in matches.

I posted two articles on our Pilot Pen section - "Pilot Pen 'draw's' a varied crowd on opening day" & "Pilot Pen: More than just a tennis tournament " - so please check these out. I'll also be keeping a photo gallery during my travels which is hosted on the Pilot Pen section. Let me know what you think!

I'll be away this weekend (heading home to NYC), but will return to the Pilot Pen and my blog on Thursday, Aug. 24, with more photos, stories and observations.

If you are attending the tournament and take any photos you'd like to share, send them along! You can email them to me at NHall@nhregister.com, along with a description and a photo credit and I will add them into our photo gallery!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home