7.20.2006

Hello, and welcome to my blog!

My name's Nancy, and I'm a Web Producer with the New Haven Register. I graduated from Quinnipiac University this past May with a B.A. in Journalism. Even though I'm from New York City, I decided that the best thing for me was to move out on my own and find my way in this crazy world. So, I found a fabulous job, moved into a new apartment and here I am - swirling in a sea of confusion, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I hope you'll join me on this journey as I discover what it's like to live on my own. I'll be looking for suggestions of places to check out, things to do and just reactions to ideas that I have floating around in my head. I also plan on discussing news events that strike me as well as my reactions to new places I discover. Please post comments on my entries, because I would love some help as I get started.

Thanks a million, and I'll talk to you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home